:Knight: :Knight:

Good game

Very good, but like you said, very hard. I can't beat the big underground thing. One suggestion, sometimes the recharge health thing doesn't work, it just makes one ball of health which just stays there, and isnt used.

starBlinky responds:

hm. Unfortunately there are still some glitches. I think you may have came across one. I'll look into that

BALLGAME BALLGAME

YEeah, average

See it all the time. Average.

Snowfall Snowfall

Meh...

It's alright. Gets boring fast, and is too hard. gave up on level 3. Also, I'm pretty sure I saw the exact same game before now, except it looked a bit different. I think it was called boomshine.

Luminara Luminara

Awesome

Very good, completely up to par with the rest of your games, one of the best I've played for a long while. Very frantic, the graphics were great, and everything just came together very smoothly. Well done!

Ghost Chase Game 7 Ghost Chase Game 7

Fantastic

The best game I have ever played. And your website is brilliant. Well done!

Excellent! Tutorial Excellent! Tutorial

Seen it before

Same as all the tutorials and tutorial websites. You know the problem with these kind of tutorials? They don't tell you why the thing works how it does! it's ridiculous! How are you supposed to use that knowledge if you dont understand it??

Flashmovieboy responds:

But why??? Users usually don't need it!

Scrolling Mouse Game Scrolling Mouse Game

meh..

An unoriginal, but good idea, just poorly executed. Try using a hittest function on the little circle, as in this version, you can just move your mouse outside of the stage. A good example of this can be found at newgrounds:
/portal/view/361318
Also, you could have at least put SOME music in, it seems very unexciting without it, it's better getting a low score for music than it is getting a big fat 0. So, yeh, in conclusion, very similar to all the other mouse games around, and too easy to cheat on (you should also disable the right click menu).

stick killa stick killa

Quite fun

Yeah, it was alright as a time waster. Maybe you should add more features and differnt ways for him to get hurt, as opposed to the constant "squelching".

By the way, I'm sorry, I gave it a 0 because i didnt realise you could play with it at first.